Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
1401 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, Oregon 97201
Primary website (not the reservation site!)
Parking for overnight guests is $16/night for valet parking - which is half off the normal rate. There is no self-parking at this hotel. This is the only parking option provided by the hotel, however, they have also provided a handy area parking map. This parking maps references weekday and overnight fees, however, many of them offer special weekend day rates starting at about $6. Please contact the individual parking facilities directly for more information.
Room Rates (not inc. tax):
1 King bed: $119/night
2 Double/Queen beds: $119/night
Maximum occupancy is 5 people per room. This is fire code.
In room internet access is $9.95/day, or free for Marriott Rewards members.
Reserve Your Room
The room block is now closed.
How do I get to the hotel?
- Check out Google Maps, or you preferred map program, for easy driving directions.
- Public Transit
- There are many TriMet buses that serve the area. Please note that Trimet no longer has zones, and no longer offers a Fareless Square. The current fare for any ride is $2.50.
- The MAX light rail Red Line serves Portland International Airport. The airport station is on the south side of the baggage claim level (near baggage carousel #1). Buy your ticket from the machines before entering the train-the current fare is $2.50. The train runs on an honor system (no turnstiles), but keep the ticket with you in case a fare inspector asks to see it. The trip takes approximately 30 minutes, and the train runs every 30 minutes (every 15 minutes during peak time) from 4:58AM to 11:49PM. Get off the Red Line anywhere from Gateway TC to the Rose Quarter TC and switch to the Green Line heading to "City Center/PSU". (At every station except possibly Gateway, it'll stop at the same platform as the Red Line you got off of.) Take that to City Hall/SW 5th & Jefferson, then walk 1 block south (the direction the train was going) to Columbia, then turn left and walk 5 blocks to Naito and you'll be at the hotel. Heading home, walk back to that station and one block further west to catch the Green Line heading the other way.
- From Amtrak/Greyhound, catch the Green or Orange Line behind the Greyhound station, one block south and east from the Amtrak station entrance, take that to City Hall/SW 5th & Jefferson, and follow the instructions above. Coming back, take the Green or Yellow Line to Union Station/NW 6th & Hoyt, which is in front of the Greyhound station.
- For locals, the streetcar actually gets a bit closer than MAX. Ride to SW 1st & Harrison (on both the NS Line and the loops), walk to the downhill end of the block, which is Naito, then turn left and it's 3 blocks to the hotel.
- Amtrak / Greyhound
- You can take the train or bus to Portland, and then public transportation or a taxi from there. Amtrak and Greyhound stations are located next to each other.
- Please review the party policy on our polices page.
- Guest room parties are on the 3rd floor. If you want to request a room on or near that floor, or specifically not on or near that floor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smoking is not allowed on hotel property. Please review the smoking policy on our policies page.
For more information, call the general manager of the hotel
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Main entrance is accessible
- Pathway to registration desk is accessible
- Restaurants and lounges are all accessible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- Fitness center entrance is accessible
- Meeting spaces are all accessible
- Registration desk is accessible
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
The parking map provided by the hotel can be found here.
Maps of the hotel can be found here.