Check out this year's programming on o37.sched.org!
- Some costuming track highlights this year include:
- Friday, 7:30 PM
- Costumers Meet and Greet. Meet costumers from local costuming groups, as well as, local and visiting costumers and cosplayers. From those who make costumes from scratch to those who assemble costumes with found and purchased items. Meet others who grok costuming.
- Saturday, all day, art show
- Transformations: Trascending Humanity Into Art: Come and watch as body painter Matt Huntley transforms a human model into a work of art. http://mhuntley.wix.com/bodypaint-by-numbers
- Saturday, 3 PM
- GOH Ryan Wells Cosplay Panel. Cosplay discussion and Q & A with Cosplay GOH Ryan Wells.
- Sunday, 1 PM
- Mermaids. Meet Grandmer Orchid, Mermaid Octavia, Yl'luria WaterSong, and Mermaid Sally, to learn mermaid costuming tips and tricks. http://www.orchidthejellyfish.com/
Orycon Costuming Track: We have over 20 hours of programming, not including the Costume Contest! Photos by Rick Hamell of the 2014 Orycon Costume Contest