Dealer's Room is FULL for this year. If you'd like to be placed on the waiting list, please read the information below, and send in your application with full payment. Refunds for wait listed vendors who are not able to be given a space will be processed after the convention.
Please contact the Dealers' Liaison for more information.
Booths: (Up to 10′ x 10′) are $125 and include one 6′ or 8′ table. Tables after the first one are $15 each.
Tables: (Up to 8' x 10') are $80 and include one 6' or 8' table. No additional tables are allowed in Table spaces.
Note: Individual table sizes are limited by availability. If the optimum table size is not available, the next viable option will be used.
Dealers' Membership rates
Dealer memberships now scale according to the same schedule as the general membership. There are a maximum of 4 memberships available for each vendor at this price.
- $20 until 12/31/2014
- $25 until 3/31/2015
- $30 until 7/31/2015
- $40 until 11/08/2015
- $45 on 10/26/2015 and thereafter
Orycon 37 Dealers Application (Fillable) PDF
Mail forms and fees to:
ORYCON 37 Dealers Room
P.O. Box 5464
Portland, OR 97228-5464
DEALER'S ROOM POLICIES
Before the convention:
- Space in the dealers room or on the waiting list will only be assigned on receipt of full payment, completed registration and the waiver form. Deposits will not be accepted.
- Every dealer staff person in the Dealers' Room during the convention (attendee, dealer or helper) is required to have a membership. Each worker in your space must have their own membership. “<Business Name> Minion” is not an acceptable legal name unless you can produce ID with that name on it.
- The Dealers' Room may sell out early. If your registration is received after all space has been sold, you will be given the option of being placed on the Waiting List or withdrawing and receiving a refund.
- Please note: any refunds are usually paid following the convention.
- Any space that is not claimed by its occupant by noon on the first day of the event will be subject to reassignment to someone on the waiting list or resold. No refunds will be issued for a "No-Notice No-Show". The only exceptions are made in cases of actual emergencies. Please notify the dealer's liaison at email@example.com as soon as you possibly can in such situations. If you are running late, you can prevent reassignment of your space by giving advance notice of the delay. All dealers with confirmed space will be given a number to contact in case of such an event. It can also be used to notify the liaison if you need to cancel your participation in OryCon.
- We must comply with the rules of the Portland Fire Marshal, and we could be inspected during OryCon. The aisles must be 8’ wide and unblocked. Each extension cord (from the wall) can have only one power strip plugged into it.
- Please don't rearrange your space or exchange without speaking to the Dealers’ Room Liaison first.
- Those of you requesting access to electrical outlets need to know that OryCon's supply of power strips and extension cords is limited and in high demand convention wide. If you have such equipment of your own, please bring it. Label your equipment! Don't forget to check that it is all with you when you leave.
- Please choose the display methods for your merchandise responsibly. Please utilize screens or containers to block view and easy access to materials of an adult nature from the aisle. Courtesy and discretion will be appreciated.
During the convention:
- Only paid members and guests of the convention are allowed into the Dealers' Room. If someone who is neither is bringing you something, ask them to pick up a delivery pass at Registration. If you think you'll need one, you can get one beforehand as well.
- Please keep your displays and merchandise inside your space. This rule applies to booths and tables. Do not burn incense or display open perfume containers. Keep music and video reasonably discrete. If someone wants to hear a sample more loudly, please provide earphones.
- OryCon is a weaponless convention. If you are selling weapons (swords, knives, daggers, blasters, pea-shooters or whatever), bring the usual means of wrapping them securely for transport out of the Dealers' Room.
- Buyers of bladed weapons or products MUST be over the age of 18 or accompanied by a custodial guardian who MUST conduct the transaction. You must check ID on sales. Violating this provision will result in expulsion from the Dealers’ Room without refund.
- If you want something from Hospitality, please ask for a “to go” container. They’ll be happy to provide you with one. Do not carry open plates from hospitality to the Dealers’ Room.
- When the room closes for the evening - you close, too. Deal with any remaining customers politely and quickly. Please, close down your spaces quickly so those of us without assistants can have our dinners, too.
- Once the Exhibit Hall is locked, no one will be allowed inside unless the Dealers’ Room Liaison or the Art Show Director is with them.
PARTICIPATING DEALER'S LIST AND SPACE NUMBERS
|Fuzzy Hedgehog Press||aa1|
|Apocalypse Ink Productions||aa3|
|Author Denise Kawaii||aa4|
|Regilius Publishing, LLC||aa5|
|My Gems to Your Treasures||t2|
|Pamela Offret Designs||t6|
|Friends of Filk||x10|
|The Book Roadie||x14|
|The Green Wolf||x15|
|Firefox Leather & Fashion / Fangs by Victor||x18-19|
|Miss Haley Bombshell Boutique||x2|
|Myths And Draconia||x24|
|Sigh Co. Graphics & Arkham Bazaar||x28-29|
|A Little of This||x30|
|Forget Me Knots Massage||x4|
|Attention Span Games||x5|
|Book Universe Inc.||x6-7|